Senior Analyst, IT Audit
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Thomas Ryan
Date posted 10 November 2016
A leading domestic bank is seeking a Big 4 IT Auditor with strong communication skills to join their team to audit the technology and risk function.
This role will be in a high performing team of IT Auditors where you will be required to work with the business units to independently review technology control frameworks, IT systems and infrastructure and policies and procedures.
- Assist the IT Audit management to execute the annual audit plan, alongside controls testing.
- Test effectiveness of IT controls, identify and document issues that arise out of the audit, and assist in providing IT audit reports to the business
- Ensure that risk management strategies are complied with and continuously monitor business developments
- At least three years in external or internal IT audit experience
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Institute of Internal Audit (IIA) is desireable
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Experience in financial services is desireable
To apply please click apply or call Thomas Ryan on +61 2 8289 3158 for a confidential discussion.