Financial Governance Manager - IT Controls
Salary AUD130000 - AUD155000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Patrick Leahy
Date posted 4 November 2016
This leading financial services organisation is looking to hire a Manager to assist with monitoring and mitigating risks associated with the financial reporting process, operational and compliance risks within the department via an effective quality assurance and governance program.
- Identify mechanisms to maintain an effective assurance and governance program in order to monitor and mitigate financial reporting processes within the department.
- Put in place an effective reporting mechanism to monitor service outputs, and compliance of services to the financial governance practice
- Drive collaboration across stakeholders and assist with improvements of service quality, consistency, and compliance
- Drive the financial reporting governance agenda to aid the development of standardised processes and process drivers that support consistency of service, and transparency in benefit tracking of process improvement recommendations
- Establish a continuous improvement framework to improve the quality controls across the department
- Bachelor degree – Business/Commerce/related degree (required)
- Qualified accountant – CA / CPA or equivalent (large corporate or professional services experience desirable)
- Experience in an audit role (large corporate or professional services experience) or a Risk/Controls (other governance) role
To apply please click apply or call Patrick Leahy on 03 8628 2118 for a confidential discussion.