Senior Audit Manager - Financial Services
Salary AUD120000 - AUD160000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Patrick Leahy
Date posted 14 November 2016
The role is to assist with monitoring and mitigating risks associated with key financial reporting, operational and compliance risks in Finance and across the banking division.
- Identify mechanisms to maintain an effective assurance and governance program in order to monitor and mitigate financial reporting processes within the department.
- Lead a team of staff, and to be a high performance manager
- Facilitate improved services - via more efficient quality procedures and more effective quality controls along with an improved monitoring approach.
- Effective stakeholder management
- Overall scoping, executing and delivery on a variety of internal audits as well as projects
- Maintain strong relationships with the stakeholders during and post projects
- Participate in Finance operational policies and procedural training programs in order to keep up to date in Group Finance policies & procedures.
- Recent experience in an internal audit Manager or risk associated role (minimum 8 years’ experience in a similar role), including working within or alongside risk and/or internal audit functions
- Financial Services experience in Governance, Risk and/or Internal Audit (e.g. Superannuation, Wealth, Insurance, Banking and Credit Unions) either in industry and/or in a client-facing role
- Bachelor degree – Business/Commerce/related degree (required)
- Qualified accountant/auditor – CA / CPA or equivalent preferred
To apply please click apply or call Patrick Leahy on 03 8628 2118 for a confidential discussion.