Quality Assurance Manager
Consultant Thomas Ryan
Date posted 3 February 2017
I am currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Manager reporting into the CRO, within a major disability insurance & not-for-profit organisation.
A major disability insurance and not-for-profit organisation is seeking an experienced individual to join their Risk and Compliance team to manage the day-to day quality assurance practices across the organisation.
The successful candidate will have the exciting opportunity to establish and implement a quality assurance framework, with the aim to create efficiencies in operational processes and test compliance with legal, regulatory and contractual obligations.
The role will involve travel to metropolitan, rural and remote workplaces/sites to conduct quality and assurance audits, to support the organisation
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing quality assurance systems and processes
- Proven experience in performing quality and / or assurance audits, preferably within a not for profit service provider
- Demonstrated success in influencing and managing stakeholder relationships
- Be customer and quality focused through evidenced passion for quality
- Extensive experience working with Quality Management Systems, legislative requirements, guidelines and standards
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and ability to write written reports, policies and procedures
- Track record in delivering quality work with an eye for detail
- Proven can-do attitude and ability to work autonomously
- Proven experience or interest in using technology to perform audits
- Own transport and willingness to travel between suburb locations
- Willingness to obtain an Australian Federal Police Check that meet the organisations employment criteria prior to commencing with us.
To apply please click apply or call Thomas Ryan on +61 2 8289 3158 for a confidential discussion.