AML Quality Assurance Analyst
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Thomas Ryan
Date posted 3 March 2017
A leading Domestic Bank are seeking AML Quality Assurance Analyst's to assist with all aspects of the Quality Assurance and AML operations.
The position will sit within the central risk function and be actively involved with defining and implementing the quality assurance and AML monitoring program. They are looking for a dynamic Analyst with up to 3 years experience in Quality Assurance and AML and knowledge of relevant regulations and guidelines.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Performing quality checks in accordance with the quality framework's established and reporting to relevant authorities.
- Ensuring the existing AML/CTF program is effective and compliant with external standards
- Perform Monthly and Quarterly Control Self-Assessment testing
- Auditing the transaction monitoring process, on both a automated and manual level
- Exercise judgement in making decisions and articulate solutions to ongoing AML issues
- Ensuring that the AML risks are being effectively identified and put in mitigating steps
- Production of audit reports and recommendations on improvements to the current control process
- Assisting with the presentation of findings to senior management in a clear and concise manner
The successful candidate must possess:
- Up to 3 years experience in an Quality Assurance and AML role at a leading financial institution or consultancy/advisory business
- A strong experience in AML principles and guidelines
- Audit background is desired
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to think outside of the box
- Degree qualified in a relevant field
To apply please click apply or call Thomas Ryan on +61 2 8289 3158 for a confidential discussion.