Risk & Insurance Analyst
Salary AUD110 - AUD130 per annum
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Mark Hetherington
Date posted 26 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an exciting 3 month contract position for a Risk & Insurance Analyst to come on board and work for a well known Australian organisation based in Melbourne CBD.
About the Risk & Insurance Analyst:
The Risk & Insurance Analyst will be responsible for supporting the design and implementation of the enterprise risk management framework and procedures across the business as well as assisting in the management of the insurance program.
- Implement the enterprise risk management framework and procedures
- Support the business with the implementation of risk management procedures
- Support the development of effective risk mitigation plans and monitor their timely implementation
- Support the business with the implementation of insurance policies and procedures
- Manage the insurance claims process
- Assist with the development of reporting on insurance related matters
To be successful in this role you will have at least 4 years experience in enterprise risk management or insurance, and also experience in implementing compliance frameworks and procedures across a large business.
If the above sounds like you then please apply below.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Hetherington on 03 8628 2102 for a confidential discussion.