Internal Audit Manager
Salary AUD600 - AUD700 per day + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 14 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Audit/Operational Risk project team is experiencing an increase in demand, resulting in an increase in headcount within the team.
The Internal Audit Manager role will require someone with internal audit/operational risk controls experience within financial markets or Big 4 consultancy.
- Test programs and evaluate risks and controls.
- Identify internal control deficiencies in the processes and / or non-compliance with policies and regulations by business units and convey the results to management in a clear and succinct manner.
- Put forward value added recommendations to management to address issues identified.
- Complete all planned audits within the time frame budgeted.
- Follow up with management to ensure timely resolution of audit issues raised.
- Keep up-to-date on new regulations and the impact on auditing.
- Innovation and continuous improvement.
- 2 - 3 years operational risk/audit experience in financial markets.
- Understand of risks and controls applicable to the business.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Methodical and detailed
- Strong analytic skills
- Self motivated and able to work under pressure
- Strong desire to foster partnership and teamwork
- Ability to deliver results with minimal supervision
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.