Audit Project Manager
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jordan Jessup
Date posted 27 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Audit Project Manager role is not a traditional audit role; you will develop an appreciation for the strategy of the organisation and individual business units and help identify and review the risks associated with delivering the strategy. The Audit Project Manager will interact directly with projects, business units, risk teams and the other organisation Audit teams. You will participate in independent reviews of major projects and programs as well as over central project governance functions and frameworks, and identify areas for remediation and opportunities for enhancement.
- Assist in audit planning, including the identification of strategic and project delivery risks and controls.
- Execute audit fieldwork: Understand the strategic alignment of a project, the business case and it’s road map to delivery. Identify and test the strategic and project delivery risks and controls. Identify and document audit issues, including performing a significance analysis and agreeing management action plans. Collaborate within Group Audit and subject matter experts across technology, operations, compliance and credit.
- Assist in the reporting stages of the audit engagement, including preparing and discussing audit reports with management. These audit reports form the basis of the messages reported to the Board Audit Committee on a quarterly basis.
- Continuously monitor project & program developments, activities, issue management, emerging risks or concerns.
- Participate in Group Audit initiatives and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Undergraduate degree. Degrees in Information Technology, Accounting / Finance or equivalent field is desirable.
- At least 5 years external and/or internal audit experience, preferably with experience in reviewing projects and change initiatives.
- Alternatively, at least 5 year's experience in project management with risk & audit exposure.
- Prince 2, Scrum, Agile and other equivalent project methodology certifications are desirable.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Institute of Internal Audit (IIA) are also advantageous.
To apply please click apply or call Jordan Jessup on +61 2 82893107 for a confidential discussion.