Senior Audit Manager
Salary AUD500 - AUD700 per day + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jordan Jessup
Date posted 28 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Senior Audit Manager will assist in the completion of work focused on CPS220.
- Assist in audit planning, including the identification of processes, risks and controls for testing.
- Execute audit fieldwork: Test the design and operating effectiveness of controls. Identify and document key operational, commercial and strategic risks at organisational and process levels. Identify and document audit issues, including performing a significance analysis and agreeing management action plans. Collaborate within own home team and with subject matter experts across Group Audit
- Assist in the reporting stages of the audit engagement, including preparing and discussing audit reports with management. These audit reports form the basis of the messages reported to the organisations Board Audit Committee on a quarterly basis.
- Supervision and coaching of junior staff.
- Continuously monitor business unit developments, activities, issue management, emerging risks or concerns.
- Undergraduate degree. Degrees in Information Technology, Accounting / Finance or equivalent field is desirable.
- At least 5 years external and/or internal audit experience, preferably with experience in reviewing projects and change initiatives.
- Alternatively, at least 5 year's experience in project management with risk & audit exposure.
- Prince 2, Scrum, Agile and other equivalent project methodology certifications are desirable. Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Institute of Internal Audit (IIA) are also advantageous.
- Experience working with CPS220 or other APRA standards.
To apply please click apply or call Jordan Jessup on +61 2 82893107 for a confidential discussion.