Regulatory Reporting Manager
Salary AUD115,000 - AUD125,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-05 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As a Regulatory Reporting Manager, you will join our clients Finance Management division to focus on the implementation of the regulatory reporting policy.
In Group Regulatory Reporting, the team is responsible for a broad range of our clients wide external and internal reporting requirements. The Group Regulatory Reporting Manager will get exposure to all aspects of the team’s activities with a focus on balance sheet, capital and liquidity reporting. The team also has regular interactions with staff across the Group including other business units, so you will get to work cross functionally at some capacity.
- Performing analytical reviews of systems and counterparties involved in the reporting process and develop templates and in fulfilling the new policy requirements.
- Developing training materials, delivering new tools to assist report owners with the new policy requirements and provide accurate and timely updates to stakeholders will be key elements in this role.
- Gather requirements and business context, work closely with regulatory reporting subject matter experts as well as the data team to document governance, structure and the key controls of the end-to-end reporting process.
- Your technical skills and qualifications will include a tertiary degree in Business/Commerce, a CA or CPA qualification
- 5+ years’ post-qualification experience, and experience in the financial services/investment banking industry.
- Previous exposure to internal/external audits and projects is advantageous.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.