Salary AUD90,000 - AUD100,000 per annum
Location Inner Suburbs PerthFULL_TIME
Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-10-17 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A newly created and unique permanent opportunity to lead and continually improve the organisations flag ship project. A chance to work on the organisation multi-billion dollar services contract, a healthy work / life balance in a forward thinking progressive business. Strong stakeholder engagement skills are a must with adhoc travel to regional WA required.
In this role you will be responsible for leading stakeholders through the Internal Audit function providing insight into improving internal controls across all business functions.
This is a hands-on autonomous role reporting directly into the Internal Controls Manager, a capacity to influence and build strong stakeholder relationships will be key to the success story of this appointment.
- Lead the internal audit and control program for their flagship Project in WA
- Build strong relationship with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Work with the Management and the project team to ensure that internal controls are embedded in new and existing processes across all divisions of the contract (Finance, Supply chain, IT etc).
- Plan, conduct and report on site-based internal audits across sites and functions in regional WA.
- Monitor action plans to improve internal controls and work with management to implement audit recommendations.
- Embed new business improvement processes and initiatives by fostering a culture of managing risks with a view to improve performance whilst actively promoting the concept of risk & control.
- 3 – 5 plus year's experience in an Internal Audit or Internal Controls role
- Degree qualified and demonstrated Internal Audit experience
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skill-set
- Ability to lead and Manage Projects
- Strong audit methodologies and technical skills
- Clear and concise communication style
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- A strong team player who can work autonomously
This is an excellent opportunity to review and implement best process and procedure and make you mark on a global organisation. This is a unique chance to grow your career within a company that promotes change and progression.
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.