Salary Competitive SalaryFULL_TIME
Consultant Adam Mills
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-05 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
Reporting to the Senior Tax Analyst, this is a newly created opportunity for a Tax Accountant to join a growing, global business.
You will be required to maintain and develop processes to ensure robust compliance, whilst building strong partnerships across various business units.
• Ownership of both direct and indirect tax
• Monthly local and international BAS/GST/FBT
• Population of the tax provisions in the GL
• Review of employment tax
• Manage tax audits and coordinating with third party agents
• Process and procedure improvement implementation
• Strong technical tax background
• 3-5 year's similar experience as Tax Accountant
• Experience using a large ERP such as SAP or Oracle is preferred but not essential
• CA Qualification preferred
• Intermediate - advanced Excel skills
• Good communication skills
Conveniently located in Western Sydney with on site parking, this Tax Accountant opportunity is great for a first mover or somebody looking to take the next step in their career.
To apply please click apply or call Adam Mills on 02 8836 3604 for a confidential discussion.