Risk & Assurance Manager
Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-09 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
This is a permanent opportunity to provide leadership, support, advice and guidance to the Compliance and Risk team to manage risk and audit programmes within the organisation and influence all levels of stakeholders to improve community care, staff education and customer fulfilment across the business. This is a forward thinking and innovative not-for-profit organisation who's purpose is to provide a range of community care services to residence across Australia.
The mandate for the Risk and Assurance Manager is to lead the Risk and Compliance team to identify and ensure internal risks are mitigated through the development and management of a risk framework and monitoring compliance systems and processes on behalf of the business.
This position will report directly into the Group Manager who reports and liaises with the snr leadership board.
- Create and implement a risk management framework (ISO Standards) to ensure that the organisations risk is known and treated to minimise impact on the organisation.
- Assist the management and analysis of critical incidents to ensure timely resolutions and preventative measures moving forward.
- Development and implementation of the annual audit plan and maintain the risk management programme
- Effectively communicate emerging risk and assurance issues within the organisation
- Extensive experience in a risk management and compliance position with key knowledge of ISO risk standards and effective risk management framework
- Strong analytical and interpretations skills to provide commentary on audit and risk outcomes
- Ability to promote process and change-management initiatives
- Demonstrated problem solving and the ability to make informed decisions under pressure to better improve the organisations risk and compliance framework.
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management with the ability to build relationships and build rapport to promote engagement at all levels across the organisation
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Risk Management, Business Continuity and Control Assurance, preferably within the health care or not-for-profit sector;
- Experience in the “3 Lines of Defence” risk management framework
This organisation is employee well-being focused, with a competitive remuneration and salary package on offer in a secure and growing environment. This is an organisation where you can truly make a difference and lead the line on risk management.
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.