Senior Audit Manager
Salary AUD700 - AUD850 per day + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jordan Jessup
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-16 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 700 850 850 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Senior Audit Manager will interact directly with business units and other Audit teams. You will manage and lead a portfolio of independent reviews of control frameworks, systems, policies and procedures across the business with a specific focus on the Consumer/Retail Bank and identify areas for remediation and opportunities for enhancement.
- Lead and support audit planning, including the identification of strategic and retail bank related risks and controls. You will play a leading role in Group Audit’s annual planning activities
- Manage audits and reviews: Understand the key risks and processes across the Consumer Bank. Identify and test key risks and controls. Oversee the delivery of audits including framing and communication of issues, recommendations and reports. Collaborate within Group Audit and subject matter experts across technology, operations, compliance and credit.
- Find insights from the Consumer Bank portfolio that form the basis of the messages reported to the Business Group Board Audit & Risk Committees on a quarterly basis.
- Continuously monitor Consumer Bank developments, activities, issue management, emerging risks or concerns.
- Participate in Group Audit initiatives and continuous improvement initiatives, including our strategic priorities.
- Enhance project assurance capability & methodology, including co-ordination with 1LOD and 2LOD assurance teams.
- Undergraduate degree. Degrees in
- Accounting / Finance or equivalent
- field are desirable.
- At least 7 years external and/or internal audit experience
- Alternatively similar experience in banking processes with risk & audit exposure
- Experience and knowledge of retail or business banking products and processes.
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Australia (ICAA) or Certified, Practising Accountants (CPA) or Institute of Internal Audit (IIA) is desirable.
- Strong communication and
- relationship skills.
To apply please click apply or call Jordan Jessup on +61 2 82893107 for a confidential discussion.