Internal Audit | Big 4 First Mover | Recognisable brand | $100k
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD105,000 per annum + Up to 10% bonus
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-05-15 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 90000 105000 105000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
You will need to carry out tasks to fulfil the annual and three year strategic IA plans ensuring the business's obligations are met. The successful candidate will work with senior management to review systems & operations aimed at identifying how well risks are managed including whether the right processes are in place & whether they're adhered to. Also, you'll be tasked to identify efficiencies or tighter controls that can be developed through implementing/ improving business practices.
- Adherence to all legislative and regulatory requirements
- Analyse business processes to identify and assess risks
- Assist with the implementation of Internal Audit recommendations across the business
- Identify areas for process improvements where efficiencies, innovations or better control may be made
- Plan, organise and carry out internal audits according to the company's Internal Audit Program including developing audit objectives, scope and criteria and conducting testing
- Report on Internal Audit findings including providing recommendations for corrective actions
- Provide advice to internal customers on appropriate internal controls and processes
- Report writing & presenting to senior management
- Review and monitor compliance with company policies and procedures, providing advise on issues relating to risk management and internal controls
- Liaise with external auditors/ stakeholders as necessary
- Apply the practice standards of the Australian Institute of Internal Auditors
- 3x years internal audit experience in industry or Big 4 accounting firm
- CA or CPA qualified
- CIA or working towards qualification
- Have the ability to collect, analyse and present workplace data and information
- Be able to communicate with all levels of management
If you tick the boxes above and want to work for a Tier One business this role is for you!
To apply please click apply or call Charlie Pearson on +61 03 86282262 for a confidential discussion.