Senior Risk & Compliance Advisor / IT Auditor
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Mark Hetherington
Date posted 10 June 20192019-06-10 2019-07-10 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria Collins Street AU 3000 AUD 110000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Risk & Compliance Advisor to join a renowned Australian business within the Energy industry on an initial 12 month foxed term contract based in Melbourne CBD.
About the Senior Risk & Compliance Advisor role:
The Senior Risk & Compliance Advisor is responsible for a range of responsibilities focused on risk management, audit and compliance frameworks and systems. The role will engage with a wide range of stakeholders and deliver support, guidance and advice to all levels of the business.
- Deliver risk management and compliance services
- Manage and monitor risk and compliance programs
- Maintenance of systems, process and procedures
- Investigate and analyse potential risk and compliance issues
- Ensure the framework remains current
- Enhance and maintain the integrity of the data in the system
- Support the business in the execution of the assurance plan
- Develop and produce regular reporting
- Business partner with teams to facilitate risk discussions
- Demonstrate compliance with WHS
To be successful in this position you will have at least 5+ years of experience in a similar position and have a very good understanding of risk, compliance and audit concepts as well as a strong understanding of risk and internal control concepts. You will also have excellent communication skills and be confident in working with and influencing a wide range of stakeholders.
If the above sounds like you then please apply below.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Hetherington on 03 8628 2102 for a confidential discussion.