Senior Internal Auditor | Global Top 15 Accounting Firm
Salary AUD70,000 - AUD85,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Julia Khong
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-25 2019-07-25 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 70000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is a global organisation that is one of the Top 15 Accounting firms in Australia. They are a dynamic and progressive organisation who value work/life balance and provide a rewarding environment. They are seeking a Senior Internal Audit Consultant with 3-5 years experience from a professional services environment who has a strong understanding of accounting and auditing concepts.
Joining a growing Internal Audit team that has recently won new clients in a variety of sectors, this role will include work in both Melbourne and regional Victoria - a driver's license and motor vehicle access is essential.
The Senior Consultant will take full ownership and responsibility of allocated jobs. You will prepare and execute audit plans and undertake operational, compliance and risk management reviews. Additionally, evaluating and testing financial controls in a wide range of environments. The role will involve delegation of appropriate work to junior staff members and presentation of value-add and practical recommendations. Working closely with the Manager and Partner, you will continue to develop working knowledge of internal audit methodologies, practices and processes.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills to provide clear internal audit reports with client management. You will be comfortable delivering high quality work and possess a strong client service focus.
- Minimum 3 years internal audit experience in a corporate environment
- Completion of Commerce/Business degree or relevant tertiary qualification
- CA/CPA qualification or close to completion
- Possess a current driver's license and access to a motor vehicle
- Ability to exercise initiative in researching and resolving technical and complex issues
- Strong understanding of accounting and auditing concepts
- Attention to detail and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Capable of managing two or more assignments at the same time
- Prepared to travel to regional Victoria throughout the month
This is a great opportunity to join a successful team that supports career development!
To apply please click apply or call Julia Khong on +61 3 86282276 for a confidential discussion.