Internal Audit Manager | Tier 1 Energy Business
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD160,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ben Ryan
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-25 2019-07-25 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 130000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit this opportunity offers unparallelled exposure across all business units. Interact with various key decision makers within the business at the operational and strategic level.
- Coordinate, drive and manage the end to end audit function.
- Use your experience to apply problem solving techniques to complex situations.
- Evaluate goverance, risk and control frameworks across the organisation.
- Conducting ad-hoc internal audits and reviews over business processes.
- Developing frameworks to embed the internal audit function.
- Ensure that the Group auditing standard is adhered to.
- Ensure all practices adhere to the standards of CLP Group Internal Audit, department and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA.).
- Assist with timely completed irregularity reviews and investigations into Fraud or Code of Conduct non-compliances.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Finance or related discipline (Engineering, IT).
- Proven experience in Internal Audit in a senior role in a large commercial environment or Big 4 experience.
- Be driven and outcome orientated.
- Excellent written and reporting skills.
- Confident interpersonal skills and strong team focus.
- Sound ability to analyse information quickly using innovative solutions to solve complex problems.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Ryan on +61 3 86282253 for a confidential discussion.