Project Risk Analyst
Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Craig Youngson
Date posted 9 September 20192019-09-09 2019-10-09 accountancy Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 50 60 60 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Large national utilities employer is looking for an experienced Project Risk Analyst to provide risk support to key stakeholders on a number of ongoing technology projects. This will initially be an ongoing 6 months contract with a high chance of being extended. Working in the CBD you will have flexible working hours with a good work/life balance.
- Facilitating the ongoing identification, assessment and management of project risks in collaboration with key subject matter experts and project stakeholders, using the organisations Enterprise Risk Framework.
- Proactively providing opinion and recommendation on the risks inherent in each Project and the supporting strategies and control environment to manage and monitor those risks.
- Preparing commercially focused, engaging and easy to understand reports explaining the project risk profile and state of management strategies and control environment to decision makers which include opinions and recommendations on appropriate courses of action.
- Present project risk profile and other relevant information at Project Steering Committees or Program Boards.
- Proactively work with the organisations technology division to provide status updates on the Project’s Risk Profile and the flow on delivery / operational risks that the business will manage once project(s) are delivered.
- Be able to commence in September with a commitment to work through to end of February.
- Previous project related Risk experience ideally in a large complex organisation
- 3-5 years previous Risk experience
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in dealing with a wide variety of both internal and external stakeholders.
To apply please click apply or call Craig Youngson on 08 9266 0918 for a confidential discussion.