Credit Risk Assurance Assistant Manager
Salary AUD550 - AUD750 per day + + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jordan Jessup
Date posted 16 September 20192019-09-20 2019-10-16 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 550 750 750 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Positioned in the Risk & Compliance Department, the Assistant Credit Risk Assurance Manager is responsible for performing credit analysis, research, risk assessment and recommendations on new and existing loan cases in accordance with policies, procedure and regulatory requirements.
- Identifying potential credit risk in new and existing loan application by conducting independent credit review.
- Providing advice and negotiation on complex lending structures and strategies to minimise risk.
- Facilitating credit approval by discussing cases in the Credit Committee and Management Committee.
- Ensuring credit policies, procedures and Risk Appetite Statement are adequately maintained and updated. Bench-marking existing policies and procedure with lending practices in the market and regulatory requirements.
- Monitoring aggregate Australia Branch Credit Risk exposures against any approved credit portfolio limits and reporting any breaches to the Credit Risk Assurance Manager.
- Coaching and training relationship staff as well as other Credit Risk staff to develop and enhance credit skill levels.
- Degree in Banking, Commerce, Accounting or related discipline essential
- 3+ years of experience with similar role in Commercial/Corporate Banking.
- Familiarity with APRA Prudential Standards and Responsible Lending guidelines.
- Ability to produce accurate work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent English and Mandarin.
To apply please click apply or call Jordan Jessup on +61 2 82893107 for a confidential discussion.