Internal Auditor | 6 Month FTC
Salary AUD75,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + package
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Raquel Mancini
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-10 2019-11-09 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 75000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This global FMCG company is looking for someone to join their internal controls team on an initial 6-month contract, with a view to permanancy.
An experienced Internal Auditor/Internal Analyst is required for a dynamic, global FMCG organisation based in Melbourne's CBD.
The organisation can offer a genuine work life balance and the opportunity to join a supportive and friendly team on a fixed term contract.
The role will focus on the investigation of financial statements through the application of SOX testing.
- Perform reviews of business processes to ensure effective design and implementation of operational, compliance and financial reporting controls
- Prepare Sarbanes Oxley documentation, perform testing of design and operating effectiveness of financial reporting controls and follow-up on deficiencies
- Proactively provide value-added support to cross functional teams and capitalize on regional projects to improve business processes
- Assist in communicating to management the overall assessment of the internal controls environment, and prepare a list of action plans, coordinating their execution and implementation
- Protect company assets and interests by providing awareness training
- Provide guidance and support in implementation of Fiscal Compliance Program in line with company’s requirements
- Cooperate with internal and external auditors in the execution of their audits and reviews.
- Degree Qualified and further qualification (such as CA or CPA), or auditing (such as IIA, CIA or CISA)
- Strong business acumen and outstanding analytical skills, including knowledge of business process improvement and financial analysis techniques
- A minimum of 3 years work experience with an audit & assurance consultancy or finance audit internal controls department. FMCG, consumer electronics or digital experience is a big plus.
- Experience with Sarbanes Oxley, SAP, IBM OpenPages, KPMG Sofy, data analytics and visualisation tools is highly desirable
- Strong communication skills to facilitate and participate in stakeholder meetings
- Preference in working collaboratively
- Inquisitive, is proactive with a solutions focus
Regretfully and respectfully, only successful candidates will be contacted.