Internal Audit Consultant | Car required
Salary AUD55,000 - AUD70,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Julia Khong
Date posted 24 October 20192019-10-31 2019-11-23 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 55000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is a global organisation that is one of the Top 15 AFR Accounting firms. They are a dynamic and progressive organisation who value work/life balance and provide a rewarding environment. They are seeking an Internal Audit Consultant with minimum 18 months experience in a Chartered Accounting environment. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of accounting and auditing concepts and be open to travel.
Join a growing Internal Audit team that has recently won new clients in a variety of sectors, this role will include work in both Melbourne and regional Victoria - a driver's license and motor vehicle access is essential.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills to provide clear internal audit reports with client management. You will be comfortable delivering high quality work and possess a strong client service focus.
- Take full ownership and responsibility of allocated jobs
- Prepare and execute audit plans
- Undertake operational, compliance and risk management reviews
- Evaluate and test financial controls in a wide range of environments
- Delegation of appropriate work to junior staff members
- Presentation of value-add and practical recommendations
- Working closely with the Manager and Partner, you will continue to develop working knowledge of internal audit methodologies, practices and processes.
- Minimum 3 years internal audit experience in a corporate environment
- Completion of Commerce/Business degree or relevant tertiary qualification
- CA/CPA qualification or close to completion
- Possess a current driver's license and access to a motor vehicle
- Ability to exercise initiative in researching and resolving technical and complex issues
- Strong understanding of accounting and auditing concepts
- Attention to detail and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Capable of managing two or more assignments at the same time
- Prepared to travel to regional Victoria throughout the month
This is a great opportunity to join a successful team that supports career development!
To apply please click apply or call Julia Khong on +61 3 86282276 for a confidential discussion.