Salary AUD80,000 - AUD100,000 per annum
Location Inner Suburbs BrisbaneFULL_TIME
Consultant Casper Oxlee
Date posted 29 November 20192019-11-29 2019-12-29 accountancy Brisbane Queensland 1 Eagle St, Brisbane CBD AU 4000 AUD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are looking for an Internal Auditor to join a growing team. The role is looking for an Internal Auditor that not only has great technical knowledge but also someone that can be a key driver for change and support to commercial teams to ensure that the businesses control framework is maintained. This position is for a forward thinking business that emphasises its controls and the importance of the audit plan, which you will be able to help shape and develop further.
As Internal Auditor, your focus will be to assist and drive the effective management as well as maintenance of the Internal Audit framework for the entity. You will be working in a complex regulatory environment but with the support of an experienced team and leadership that has a strong focus on tight controls and views its Internal Audit as a key part of the business emphasising its importance to the wider business.
- Manage the Audit plan through continuous development and refinement
- Stakeholder engagement with both the finance team and the wider business. Creating strong working relationships built on mutual respect and a strong understanding of the business.
- Maintain business units being aware of key compliance requirements applicable.
- Regular testing and continues feedback for business units.
- Documentation of new procedures and processes ensuring these are detailed and thorough.
- Provide independent and objective assurance designed to add value to the business.
- Evaluate governance, risk and control frameworks.
To be successful for this role you will have a minimum of four years Internal Audit experience gained through working in a commercial role ideally with a large complex organisation. You will be CA/CPA qualified and have the ability to talk through your past experience as well as what you will be able to bring to role. Stakeholder management is crucial for this position and as such you will need to be an excellent communicator. Someone who can partner with a business and enable team members within the control framework.
To apply please click apply or call Casper Oxlee on +61 7 30322225 for a confidential discussion.