Salary AUD70000 - AUD80000 per annum
Location Melbourne Airport
Consultant Julie Chew
Date posted 31 August 2016
Our client is a growing FMCG business located in Melbourne's Northern suburbs. This role as a Management Accountant is a newly created role. The company attains strong core values and the desire to develop and mentor it’s people.
This role reports to the Finance Manager and supports critical decision making at the executive level within the business.
- Month end reporting
- Detailed commercial analysis of strategic plan and investment proposals
- Development of financial models
- Co-ordinating critical analysis, forecasting and budgeting
- Business partner with multiple areas of the business
- Supervision of AP and AR
- CA or CPA qualification (or studying towards) with 2+ years experience
- Experience supervising or working in AP and/or AR
- Previous experience as a Management Accountant or similar
- Experience in FMCG or manufacturing sectors
- Strong systems (ERP and SAP) experience and MS Excel skills are highly desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly capable CA or CPA (or near completion) qualified Management Accountant with FMCG or manufacturing experience to join a dynamic and constantly evolving business. You will have exceptional development opportunities and daily exposure to a very impressive mentor.
To apply please click apply or call Julie Chew on 03 8628 2147 for a confidential discussion.