Salary AUD40 - AUD45 per hour + Super
Location Western Sydney
Consultant Ben Girdler
Date posted 11 October 2016
This is an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a leading Australian business to help with the roll out of a new ERP.
Joining the high performing Finance Team and reporting directly to the Finance Manager, the Management Accountant will be responsible for partnering with a variety of operational stakeholders across this multi-site organisation.
- Support the ERP roll out across multiple regional sites
- Partner with regional stakeholders to train in new processes
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Month end duties
- Budgeting and forecasting for various sites
- Ad hoc work as required
- Prior experience within a large, multi site organisation
- Prior ERP implementation experience
- At least 3+ years experience in a similar role
- CA/CPA qualified
- Prior experience using Technology One would be highly advantageous
- Advanced Excel
- Prior engagement with operational stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Conveniently located in Sydney’s Western Suburb’s and offering on site parking, the role of Management Accountant will give you the opportunity to work within a well respected organisation that boasts excellent on site facilities, encourages a positive work/life balance and offers an excellent remuneration package.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Girdler on 02 8836 3611 for a confidential discussion.