Senior Analyst - Operations
Salary AUD90000 - AUD100000 per annum + Super
Consultant Claire O'Neill
Date posted 13 October 2016
Senior Analyst - Operations With a global market reach and excellent resources, this leading retail company is looking to grow on its current foothold within the ANZ market.
About the role
The role will be reporting directly to the Business Financial Controller. As a specialist in the financial planning and analysis space, you will be presented with a number of challenges in this role that will see you partnering with senior stakeholders within the business to convert the business' overall strategy.
- Deliver timely and accurate analysis, forecasting, budgeting and reporting
- Business partnering across internal business units to evaluate and optimise commercial decisions
- Develop, analyse and present executive reporting packs to the executive team
- Identify key trends – modelling future impacts and outcomes as a result
- Maintain board pack financials and KPI’s both financial and non-financial – identifying leading and lagging indicators
- Process improvements and report automation
- Support key projects across the business
- Adhoc reporting & analysis where required
- At least 5 years in a similar analyst capacity
- CA/CPA Qualified or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel knowledge essential
- Strong investigative/problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to drive tasks to completion
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
This role will give you the opportunity to work within a well-respected company that has significant plans for future development. This is a permanent, full-time position that offers an excellent remuneration package for the right candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Claire O'Neill on 03 8628 2142 for a confidential discussion.