Senior Management Accountant
Salary AUD100000 - AUD120000 per annum + Super
Location Northern Suburbs Perth
Consultant Craig Youngson
Date posted 13 October 2016
Our client is a leading Western Australian home grown organisation operating in an industry sector which is currently experiencing a period of growth. This is a 6 months contract position, with a high chance of going permanent for the successful applicant. You will be an experienced Management Accountant with experience of successfully leading a group budget consolidation process and managing qualified level staff.
- Leading the group annual budgeting process including the consolidation of the group budget.
- Working with the Financial Controller in leading the Management Accounting function to create, develop and finalise the annual budget.
- Monthly management reporting including analysis and forecasting.
- Manage, lead and motivate a team of Management Accountants.
- Ad-hoc analysis, financial modelling and consultation with senior level stakeholders to support financial decision making.
- Varied systems, project and cost accounting activities.
- Continually looking to improve processes and instill best practice.
- 5+ years experience as a senior level accountant
- Previous staff management experience
- Strong intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- CPA / CIMA / ACA qualified preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
You must be strong interpersonally with the confidence and gravitas to communicate effectively, forge relationships with and influence colleagues at all levels including Executives. This is a contract for 6 months with a likely extension, working in Perth's northern suburbs.
To apply please click apply or call Craig Youngson on 08 9266 0918 for a confidential discussion.