Project Accountant A06
Salary AUD48 - AUD52 per hour + Super
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Mitchell Merritt
Date posted 13 October 2016
About the role Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this role has become available due to an expanded volume of work within the team. This highly engaging project based role is an exciting career development opportunity for an experienced Project Accountant to join a key Government organisation.
- Effectively interpret, analyse and prepare monthly reconciliations, financial and management accounting reports
- Analyse and prepare monthly general ledger reconciliations
- Provide effective answers and communication to support the audit function
- Apply financial accounting skills to assist in preparation of financial statements to ensure compliance with statutory reporting requirements
- Facilitation of financial reports to external service providers
- CA/CPA/CIMA level qualification
- Demonstrated Project Accounting experience
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a team environment
- Prior experience monitoring project progress and managing priorities
- SAP experience preferred
Exceptional career opportunity within prominent Government department.
To apply please click apply or call Mitchell Merritt on +61 7 30322212 for a confidential discussion.