Senior Management Accountant
Salary AUD100000 - AUD120000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Nicholas Burgess
Date posted 22 November 2016
Due to recent rapid growth, this boutique fund manager is currently recruiting a senior management accountant with strong financial modelling skills. With multiple entities and complex accounts, this organisation has investments ranging from hedge funds, private equity, property funds, construction as well as various other interests. The opportunity will initially be offerred on a contract, however there is a strong chance of converting into permanent.
This role is a newly created role to assist senior management with the budgeting, forecasting and most importantly financial modelling across the various entities and accounts. The role will also act as a business partner, facing off to senior management in a decision support capacity.
Key Daily Responsibilities:
- Complete rolling budgets and forecasts across multiple entities
- Consolidate financial data for management reporting
- Build financial models for reporting purposes
- Senior Stakeholder Engagement
- Variance analysis and business partnering
- Ad-hoc responsibilities
Key Selection Criteria:
- CPA / CA Qualified
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Experience in PE, Property, Funds industry
- Excellent Budgeting, forecasting experience
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Immediately Available
The ideal candidate will have experience dealing with a large number of entities as well as knowledge of the funds/investment/private equity industry.
A very competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Nick Burgess on 02 8289 3175 for a confidential discussion.