Salary AUD90000 - AUD95000 per annum + Super
Location Perth CBD
Consultant Jack Cole
Date posted 31 January 2017
This is an exciting opportunity for an Accountant to step into a diverse role with staff management responsibilities. This is a well known national organisation operating in the services sector with offices in each state capital. The State Accountant position is a key role in the Perth office reporting directly to the GM.
Reporting directly into the General Manager you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Responsible for WA’s financial and statistical reporting
- Staff management of 2 Assistant Accountants and 2 Finance Administrators
- Day to day leadership and direction on all financial and management reporting functions
- Coordinate the month end function
- Produce and distribute monthly P&L reports along with commentary and confirm the accuracy of the reported financial results
- Responsible for reviewing revenue generation, cost control and general expenditure issues
- Provide financial advice and update the GM on business performance
- Preparation and presentation of budgets and quarterly forecasting
- Production and distribution of forecasts and budgets
- Responsible for organising year-end audit requirements
- CA/CPA qualified
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player - willingness to undertake transactional finance duties when required
- Ability to mentor, motivate and manage staff
This is an exciting opportunity to work in this national renown business with operations throughout Australia. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and you will be constantly challenged in this role. The company offers a rewarding salary package with additional benefits.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Cole on 08 9266 0923 for a confidential discussion.