Location Adelaide CBD
Consultant Amber-Rose Robey
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Our client is well established in their industry and provides international services throughout Asia and the Pacific, with a focus on people. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Management Accountant to join the finance team with headquarters in Adelaide, South Australia reporting to the Financial Controller. Our client sees themselves as an agent of change, assisting the public to improve the lives of their citizens and members.
An opportunity exists for an initial 6-month contract as Management Accountant. You will be responsible for financial reporting and analysis, budgeting and forecasting for global operations. You will also analyse operations and financial data to allow key stakeholders to make informed decisions related to business processes. This position will provide client reports, acquittals of expenditure and annual budget preparation, along with financial results with proactive recommendations for continuous improvement across all projects of the business.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Continuous improvement of financial reporting
- Financial planning – forecasting, monthly reports, annual budgets
- Cash-flow analysis and reconciliations
- Systems development
- Effective team performance
Key selection criteria:
- Degree Qualified and/or Post Graduate Qualification
- CPA or CA
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics
- 3-5 years experience within professional practice or a commercial environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential and the ability to foster and maintain effective relationships with colleagues and clients
- Excellent working knowledge and experience in preparing reports and supporting documentation of a high standard
Your strong proficiency in problem solving and analysis, along with a robust ability to build relationships and manage stakeholder expectations across the organisation will be highly regarded.
To apply please click apply or call Amber-Rose Robey on +61 8 82163529 for a confidential discussion.