Management Accountant / Business Analyst
Location Perth CBD
Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Multiple upcoming opportunities for a Management Accountant / Business Analyst with strong systems exposure to join a Perth CBD located mining / EPCM organisation. This is a permanent opportunity and a chance of ongoing career development and growth and exposure to large mining and EPCM projects
- Develop corporate strategic budget and forecast models
- Strong systems knowledge (TM1 / Pronto / SAP / Oracle)
- Exposure to project and JV accounting
- Business Analysis to ensure outputs from Project Forecast Models are correctly reported in the Corporate Forecast Model, identifying, resolving and reporting key variances.
- Strategic resource planning, financial management and analysis
- Ability to present information in a concise and understandable format to senior management
- Degree qualified in Accounting & Finance, Business or Commerce
- CPA/CA/CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Systems experience (TM 1 / Pronto / SAP / Oracle)
- Previous experience in delivering Management Accounting and BA support services to a large business unit for mining or EPCM contractors
- Ideally Audit or big 4 background
A generous salary package is on offer for the Management Accountant / Business Analyst, be part of a dynamic team and the chance to be apart of positive growth within the mining / EPCM sector.
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.