Salary AUD90,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Greg Reynolds
Date posted 2 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
If you are looking to further your career in a rewarding and challenging environment whilst being surrounded by some of the best in the business then this could be the role for you. My client is a leading medical devices organisation that is driven by making a difference and changing lives through their products. With a large product portfolio this business plays a pivotal role in Australia's health industry. In the role of management accountant you will play a pivotal role in a high performing finance team. You will be operating at group level allowing you to develop a detailed understanding of how the business operates and build strong relationships with stakeholders. This role would be well suited to a talented management accountant who has a thorough understanding of working to tight month end deadlines but are looking to gain further commercial exposure. In addition to transforming the lives of people this company is also proud to transform the lives of their staff. They have a reputation for developing their staff and allowing them to grow through the business, building their career.
Working as part of a high performing team you will have ownership for delivering budgets, forecasts and reporting and your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the preparation of corporate budget/forecast and the consolidation of group budget/forecast.
- Prepare final monthly production statistics reports and distribute to Management.
- Prepare corporate cost centre report with variance explanation and distribute to Departmental Managers.
- Take the lead in the preparation of monthly Board Reporting.
- Agreeing budgets, forecasts and analysis with relevant operational heads
- Contributing to improvement of business reporting systems and processes
- Variance analysis on performance of various aspects of the business
- Ad-hoc analysis on KPIs and performance of the business units
- Provide in depth information about group performance to the Finance Manager
- CA or CPA qualified
- 4 - 5 years management accounting & financial accounting experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in the analysis of business performance and drivers
- Ability to critique, review, recommend and implement initiatives that seek efficiencies either from a process or systems perspective.
- Experience working in a large and fast paced business. You must be able to demonstrate that you are able to cope in a dynamic environment
- Medical industry experience highly desireable
- Experience developing management reports and presenting to senior management
- Intermediate/strong SAP knowledge
To apply please click apply or call Greg Reynolds on 02 8289 3103 for a confidential discussion.