Consultant Adam Mills
Date posted 8 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Management Accountant with prior experience within the manufacturing industry, to join this well known listed company.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will be responsible for a variety of tasks. This role would suit somoene who is looking to progress their career within a reputable organisation.
- Prepare all financial reports and analysis for senior management
- P&L and balance sheet analysis and commentaries
- Inventory Accounting and analysis
- Actual vs budget analysis and commentary
- Management of product costing
- Analyse and make recommendations for all proposed projects and concepts
- Manufacturing variance analysis
- Identify and implement cost reductions and profit improvements
- Manage relevant elements of the annual budget
- Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Degree & CA/CPA Qualified, or working towards
- Large ERP exposure essential, SAP preferred
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel
- Prior engagement with Senior Finance & key operational stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Conveniently located in Sydney’s Western Suburb’s with on site parking, the role of Management Accountant will give you the opportunity to work within a well respected organisation that encourages a positive work/life balance and offers a generous remuneration package.
To apply please click apply or call Adam Mills on 02 8836 3604 for a confidential discussion.