Senior Management Accountant
Location Perth CBD
Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 4 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Permanent and long term FTC opportunities for Senior Management Accountant with strong exposure to mining services, logistics and EPCM sectors for an organisation located North of Perth. There are permanent and long term FTC opportunities and a chance of ongoing career development in a small dynamic finance team with national reporting responsibilities. Reporting into the Financial Control and managing / mentoring 2 - 5 qualified and non qualified personnel.
- Develop management reporting process and lead annual budget
- Weekly / monthly cash flow reporting, P&L, variance analysis, modelling and presentation to senior leadership team
- Overall responsibility for balance sheet
- Exposure to project and WIP accounting
- Forecasting and capital expenditure analysis and assist fixed assets teams
- Strategic resource planning, financial management and analysis
- Ability to present information in a concise and understandable format to senior management
- Degree qualified in Accounting & Finance, Business or Commerce
- CPA/CA/CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Systems experience (JDE)
- Previous experience in delivering Management Accounting support services to a large business unit for mining services or EPCM contractors
A generous salary package is on offer for the Senior Management Accountant, be part of a dynamic team and the chance to be apart of positive growth within the mining services / EPCM sector.
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.