Senior Business Analyst
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + SUPER
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 13 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This renowned organisation has been the main catalyst in promoting the growth and visibility of arts and culture for the region.
In line with their long term strategic plans, they are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their expanding team based in Sydney CBD.
Working closely with the Investment Director, you will be tasked to maintain financial oversight of multiyear funded organisations supported by the organisation.
Key responsibilities to be considered for this Senior Business Analyst role would include:
- Providing regular and ad hoc data and reports to internal and external stakeholders, relating to the financial performance of multiyear funded organisations.
- Ensure continuous improvement of data collection, management and analytics for the benefit of the broader sector, including supporting plans for a transition to a new system and reporting platform
- Working with a range of internal stakeholders to understand and refine their reporting and information needs
- Participate effectively in the ongoing processes of the organisations team meetings and the performance management process
- Status monitoring and management of multi-year funded organisations reporting cycle
Key requirements for this Senior Business Analyst would include:
- CA or CPA qualified with at least 4 years of work experience, preferably from practice
- Proven strong communication and interpersonal capabilities
- Demonstrated experience in synthesising a range of data and information sources into business insights and/or recommendations for effective decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage, collaborate and satisfy a diverse range of stakeholders, with prior experience in not for profit and charities a huge plus.
- Advanced excel and strong working knowledge of business intelligence software (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx) would be highly desirable.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.