Commercial Finance Manager
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD150,000 per annum + Negotiable
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 30 May 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain Finance and working closely with the Finance Director, you will provide strategic financial and operational insights for the business.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Provide stakeholders with a broad range of services including analysis, reporting, advice, challenge, insight and risk management
- Work with cross functional teams across the business (with Supply Chain, R&D, Manufacturing, Finance)
- Partner with the logistics/distribution & warehouse to ensure continuity and efficiency of stock management
- Understanding cost drivers to ensure accurate representation for the pricing mechanics
- Identify and drive process improvements across the manufacturing value chain
- Take part in ad-hoc projects and initiatives were required.
- CA/CPA qualified with at least 5 years’ experience within the commercial context
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and be able to effectively partner with senior and non-finance stakeholders.
- Exposure in FMCG/ retail manufacturing would be highly advantageous
- Solid understanding in costing mechanics plus knowledge of a large ERP system such as SAP, Oracle or Pronto
- Ability to think strategically to drive performance and change.
This is an opportunity to join one of the market leaders within the industry. They are well known for their great culture, inclusive work environment coupled with superior training & development across the business.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.