Salary AUD70,000 - AUD80,000 per annum + Super
Location Osborne Park
Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 12 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A chance to join the organisation who specialise in providing telecommunication solutions to clients in the mining, oil & gas and energy sectors. This organisation are part of a national group of companies.
In this role you will be responsible for providing accurate project costs, monthly revenue reports, financial analysis in support of the project team.
You will be part of a small team located in Perth's Northern suburbs who report directly into the Finance & Operations Manager who is based in Melbourne.
- Monitor Project costs / WIPS
- Prepare project costs summaries and monthly revenue recognition reports
- Preparation of monthly / quarterly financial statements
- Analyse financial performance, budgeting, forecasting
- Assist with project negotiations, funding, loans, grants
- Liaising with financial and non financial stakeholders and operations staff
- Assist with AP / AR / BAS reporting
- Management Accounting or Project Accounting experience
- 2 - 4 years professional experience
- Studying towards CPA / CA
- Team player
- Highly developed communication / interpersonal skills
- Available to start in June 2018
An exciting permanent opportunity to join a busy telecommunications business with some flexibility towards work hours located in the Northern suburbs of Perth.
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.