Accountant- Immediate start in the Northern Suburbs
Location Northern Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Emily Armstrong
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This well established institution is looking for an Accountant to join their team! This opportunity is for those who are looking for their next challenge in a contract position that has the potential to turn into a permanent placement. The company are seeking someone with at least 3-4 years experience, a great attitude and are able to start right away!
You will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties and work closely with a number of key stakeholders within the business.
- Assist with the budgeting, forecasting and analysis.
- Assist in the completion of accurate internal and external taxation.
- Annual financial statements the companies subsidiaries.
- Periodical and ad-hoc financial; taxation and management reports.
- Revenue and expense data collection; analysis and compliance checks.
- Help in the completion of the month end reporting, journals, accruals, and general ledger reconciliations.
- Prepare and support in the preparation of acquittals to external granting agencies.
- Have high attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Be able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders on a consistent basis.
- Be able to work autonomously.
- 3-4 years experience in accounting and be able to work autonomously.
- Experience with SAP would be desired but is not essential.
If you feel that the above position is of interest and have the necessary skills required then please apply below.
To apply please click apply or call Emily Armstrong on +61 3 86282186 for a confidential discussion.