Salary AUD80,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + Negotiable
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 11 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As a Business Analyst, you will play an integral role to support the financial planning and analysis for the firm.
Reporting directly to the Senior Business Analyst and Head of FP&A, key responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Prepare and assist with board and management reports
- Involvement in monthly business financial packs and fee updates
- Preparation of Budgets and ongoing monitoring of financial performance
- KPI reporting and analysis as required
- Identification of business process improvement opportunities
- Partnering with various stakeholders across the relevant business units
To be considered for this Business Analyst role, you should have the following requirements:
- CPA/CA accreditation preferably with minimum 3-5 years experience
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Finance or Commerce related discipline
- Legal industry or professional services experience is desirable
- Solid BI application knowledge would be advantageous
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team;
- Strong time management with excellent organisational and prioritising skills
This firm is promotes diversity, best practices and are well known for providing solid learning and development programs to their people. They have a strong presence in the industry and has always embraced flexibility at the workplace.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.