Salary AUD90,000 - AUD100,000 per annum
Location Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 11 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Based in the Inner Suburbs, my client have some excellent projects & are constantly winning new business. We're looking for someone who is very ambitious and able to deal with internal & external stakeholders with confidence.
The position of Management Accountant is a 50/50 split of Financial (Compliance, audit, balance sheet) & Management Accounting (Month end, budgeting, forecasting & monthly reporting), with a focus on business partnering with the Property division.
- Preparation of monthly reports for all Property Entities in accordance with the month end timetable. Including assisting with forecasting cost to complete, investigation of variances to budget and forecast project cash flows.
- Preparation of reconciliations for all payroll related balance sheet accounts, including; Payroll Tax, Superannuation, Annual Leave, Long Service Leave by the due date as per the month end timetable.
- Attend monthly Property Division management meeting
- Preparation of reconciliations for Balance Sheet Accounts for review
- Preparation of the payroll budget for each year
- Be involved with improvement projects when the opportunity presents
- Provide general assistance to the CFO & Finance Manager
- Preparation and entering of monthly general ledger journals
The successful candidate will need to be either CPA or CA qualified, but open to a part-qualified studier. Property experience is desirable but also not essential.
To apply please click apply or call Charlie Pearson on +61 03 86282262 for a confidential discussion.