Salary AUD80,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + Negotiable
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 27 August 2018 2018-08-272018-09-23 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As a FP&A Analyst, you will be responsible for timely and accurate reporting within the group across Australia.
Reporting directly to the Senior Business Analyst and Head of FP&A, key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of budgets and ongoing monitoring of financial performance
- Prepare and assist with board and management reports
- Involvement in monthly business presentation and financial packs
- Identification of business process improvement opportunities
- Partnering with various stakeholders across the relevant business units
- CPA/CA accreditation preferably with minimum 3-5 years experience
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Finance or Commerce related discipline
- Legal industry or professional services experience is desirable
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team;
- Strong time management with excellent organisational and prioritising skills
This firm is promotes diversity, best practices and are well known for providing solid learning and development programs to their people. They have a strong presence in the industry and has always embraced flexibility at the workplace.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.