Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Richard Townsend
Date posted 27 August 2018 2018-08-272018-09-26 fashion 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This leading fashion brand has grown from strength to strength since its inception and it continues to develop on its existing presence. Due to the hard work and commitment of its talented staff it has developed a strong portfolio and sells across several different channels including concession, online and own store.
Being part of a brand as successful as this will give you the opportunity to work with a team of talented professionals and as well as building relationships across the finance team you will also have the opportunity to partner with team members from marketing, distribution, supply chain and buying.
In this management accountant role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Full accountability for the preparation of month end, this includes the posting of journals, pre-payments and accruals
- Providing support and guidance to member of the transactional team (AP and AR) to ensure that entries are appropriate. Periodic reviews will be a part of this process.
- Analysis of variances including forecast to actual, year on year, month on month
- Daily sales analysis
- Preparation and presentation of management reports for senior management
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following attributes:
- CA or CPA qualified, strong part-qualified candidates with relevant experience will be considered
- Experience working in a retail or product focussed environment
- Intermediate excel skills including Vlookups and Pivot Tables
- Strong communication skills including the ability to present to senior management when required
- Proven examples of working to a tight month end close.
To apply please click apply or call Richard Townsend on 02 8289 3182 for a confidential discussion