Management Accountant- Chartered or Big 4 First Move
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD90,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 27 September 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The role will be focused on fund/ investment accounting, the company has large assets in Melbourne and are well backed for further growth, which will create opportunities for this candidate.
Day to day management of the finance function, reporting to the Financial Controller. You will manage the core accounting with exposure to offices within the ANZ regions
- Preparation of annual statutory financial statements
- Preparation of the annual budget templates including liaising with operational managers for required inputs including forecasting
- Monthly & quarterly BAS/ VAT & tax instalments
- Cash flow management
- Business partnering with stakeholders both finance & non finance professionals
- Month end accounting- journals, accruals etc. including variance analysis
- Weekly/monthly management reporting and business analysis
- Working with management to continually develop and improve current reporting processes to meet the needs of the business
- Statutory compliance & ATO reporting
- Ad hoc project work.
This role is for a high flyer who wants to progress their career within a well backed business with plenty of training/ mentoring support from the senior finance leaders.
To apply please click apply or call Charlie Pearson on +61 03 86282262 for a confidential discussion.