Salary AUD80,000 - AUD100,000 per annum
Location Inner Suburbs BrisbaneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Simon Watt
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-10-27 utilities 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Working with the FP&A Manager, this role requires a motivated Management Accountant, to assist with the organisation's month-end budgeting, forecasting and reporting process. This is an initial six-month position, working for a market leader in the utilities sector.
The Management Accountant will be an integral part of a large team. They will assist with budgeting, forecasting and preparation of the board reporting pack. As a member of this team the Management Accountant will engage with a wide range of stakeholders across the business to gain the necessary information to produce reports that assist in key decision making for the company.
• Lead and develop the monthly management accounting, budgeting & forecasting process
• Preparation of high-quality management reports
• Analysis of variances & trends to be reported to the Directors of the organisation
• Ad-hoc Business Partnering analysis as required per the commercial direction of the business
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• CPA/CA qualified
• 2-3 years experience in a similar role
• Experience in the provision and analysis of management accounting reports
• Demonstrated ability to take full ownership of month-end management accounting responsibilities
• Advanced Excel skills
If you are looking for the next step in your career and are available for an immediate start definitely apply.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Watt on +61 7 3032 2211 for a confidential discussion.