Salary AUD80,000 - AUD100,000 per annum
Location South Perth
Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 5 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
In this role you will oversee the finance and administration function of the organisation adding value with your "hands on" nature to management reporting, cashflow forecasting and assisting with the growth strategy of the business.
The purpose of the Snr Accountant is to work closely and report into the GM providing financial leadership, direction and advice through managing the financial reporting, consolidations, budgeting / forecasting and assisting in overseeing other function withing the business (for example Admin and HR).
This role will suit someone who likes to work in a hands on environment in a unique members based committee. Fantastic location with free parking and meals are available.
- Provide Financial Reporting for internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare month-end financials
- Oversee budgeting and forecasting including cashflow
- Manage and oversee book keeper and AP /AR / Admin staff
- Process reconciliations , accruals, credit card expenditure
- Statutory reporting, compliance, risk and liaises with auditors
- Oversee business units such as HR, Operations and Administration
- Some exposure to hospitality, entertainment and committee run organisation
Key Experience / Requirements:
- Minimum 4 - 6 years’ experience in financial / management accounting
- CPA or CA qualified
- Management of at least 2 plus reports
- Key stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative working style with highly developed influencing skills
- A dedicated hands on team player, adaptable to change and supporting successful outcomes
A competitive remuneration package, free parking and a great location to work. Work with some fantastic people and a unique setting.
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.