Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 5 October 2018 2018-10-052018-11-01 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting upcoming opportunity for an Accountant to join a leading organisation. A chance to join the organisation in a period of continued growth with career progression opportunities as part of a high achieving and dynamic team.
In this role you will be responsible for providing financial insight, financial compliance, management and statutory reporting, budgeting, forecasting and assisting with process improvement.
You will report directly into the Snr Financial Accountant and provide support and assistance as part of a high achieving and dynamic finance function located in the Perth metro area
- Prepare financial, transactional and statistical reports on business asset's
- Liaise with operational stakeholders to provide financial insight
- Prepare month-end, half-year and year-end deliverables
- Consolidation for multiple business units
- Assist with quarterly / annual budgeting and forecasting requirements
- Ad-hoc analysis and variance reporting on business assets
- Maintain fixed asset registers
- Promote best practice and continued growth through transition stages
- 2-4 years experience in financial accounting, budgeting and management reporting
- CA / CPA qualified
- Strong analytical and technical skill set
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- A strong team player who can work autonomously when required
- Large ERP systems experience - Peoplesoft
This organisation is constantly looking at improving internal process and driving the business to new growth opportunities, you will need to be able to adapt and promote “best practice” processes with long and fulfilling career growth potential as a reward.
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.