Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum
Consultant Sarah Dow
Date posted 10 October 2018 2018-10-102018-11-08 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a global technology company that spans over 150 countries worldwide.
Your portfolio will focus on Financial Planning, and support for Reporting and Analysis across all lines the business ensuring that there is consistent information flow amongst the team.
Other key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Forecast accuracy
• Budget preparation
• Analysis & commentary of progress against forecast
• Management reporting
• Information tracking
To be successful is this role you will have a strong work ethic with attention to detail but able to demonstrate the ability to apply materiality when prioritising tasks and assessing risks. You will be an action orientated self starter to become an integral part of the management of our finance team.
In order to succeed in this role you will have:
• 4-5 years in a similar role or ready to step up
• Relevant Tertiary qualifications in Accounting/Finance
• CA or CPA qualified
• Powerful communication and analytical presentations skills
• An ability to create understanding and gain agreement amongst senior stakeholders, make good and timely decisions, and to develop and implement innovative business practices on behalf of our diverse sales organisation
It is also highly desirable for the successful candidate to have experience working in the SAP environment.
To apply please click apply or call Sarah Dow on 02 8289 3129 for a confidential discussion.