Salary AUD80,000 - AUD90,000 per annum
Consultant Simon Watt
Date posted 22 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Reporting to the Head of Property -Asia Pac, this role requires a motivated Management Accountant to drive the organisation's month-end budgeting and forecasting process. This is a six-month fixed term position working for a market leader, with a growing portfolio.
This organisation based in Brisbane’s CBD, is looking for a Management Accountant to not only lead the month-end management accounting process for their portfolio, but to also have the confidence to liaise with external stakeholders and manage the preparation and reporting of forecasts and budgets.
- Ensure accurate monthly reporting
- Manage the preparation and reporting
- Prepare models for outgoings
- Analyse property level performance metrics
Key Skills, Experiences & Qualifications
- CPA/CA qualifie
- 2-3 years experience in a Management Accountant position
- Experience in the provision and analysis of management accounting reports
- Experience in budget/forecasting models and complex reconciliations
- Advanced Excel skills
If you are looking for the next step in your career, definitely apply.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Watt on +61 7 3032 2211 for a confidential discussion.