Salary AUD80,000 - AUD100,000 per annum
Consultant Simon Watt
Date posted 11 December 2018 2018-12-11medical-and-nursing 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role requires a motivated Management Accountant to drive the organisation's month-end budgeting and forecasting process. This is a six-month fixed position working for a market leader, currently going through a large growth phase.
This organisation based in Brisbane’s CBD, is looking for a Management Accountant to not only lead the month-end management accounting process from start to end, but to also have the confidence to liaise with senior stakeholders across the business, and present financial analysis to the Directors in a Business Partnering capacity.
• Lead and develop the monthly management accounting, budgeting & forecasting process
• Preparation of high quality management reports
• Analysis of variances & trends to be reported to the Directors of the organisation
• Ad-hoc Business Partnering analysis as required per the commercial direction of the business
Key Skills, Experiences & Qualifications
• CPA/CA qualified
• Previous experience in a Management Accountant role
• Experience in the provision and analysis of management accounting reports
• Demonstrated ability to take full ownership of month-end management accounting responsibilities
• Advanced Excel skills
If you are looking for your next challenge definitely apply.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Watt on +61 7 3032 2211 for a confidential discussion.